Once you've downloaded the app, and have the app open:
1. Click the “More” (3 dots) menu at the bottom-right side of the app.
2. Click the “+” where you see the blank silhouette, here you can choose from your current gallery or take a new photo.
4. Once your photo has been submitted, our team must approve the photo.
Please be sure to to use an accurate photo that can be used to identify you as a member.
BILLING AND STATEMENTS
Each Primary member of your account will receive billing notifications once there are new statements generated – the emails will be coming from email@example.com.
If you have an assistant or bookkeeper you’d like the notification to go to, please notify Molly Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statements will not be attached to your email; you must click the link within the email to be taken to your current statements.
Statements may only be viewed as the Primary member.
If the listed spouse is handling the finances, the system can be set to allow the Spouse to see statements
as the Primary.If a bookkeeper or assistant is viewing statements,
they will need to login to the Promontory Member website using the Primary Member's login.
Where to go:
Username: Your Member Number
Password: Default is your last name
If you have changed your password, please contact us at email@example.com to reset it.
Once you’re logged in
1. On the main screen click Promontory Statements
2. Click the button labeled, “View Current Member Statements”
3. By default, you will be taken to the "View Statements" page. Here you can click to view or download each statements as needed.
Your Club and Conservancy statements are separate.
Near the top of the page, you will see a sub-menu. Here you can click "Activity History" to view the current charges on your account.
The Activity History will allow you to see individual tickets, click the green "+" to see the details of each charge.
Near the bottom "View Statements" page, you will see the "Make a Payment" button.
Here you can choose your Membership or Conservancy account to pay your balance.
Statements are also accessible from the Club Central app.
For questions, comments, or concerns, contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to be set up on auto pay please reach out to Molly Roberts at email@example.com or 435-333-4024.